- Email - Enter the name you would like for the email account.
- Password - Enter the password you would like for the account.
- Password - (again) Confirm the password as entered above.
- Mailbox - Quota. Define how much space the email account will be allowed to use.
In the control panel go to Mail. There you can create email accounts, remove, read (webmail, add autoresponders, email lists, forwarders, and mail filtering.
- 521 Users Found This Useful
Server Error 0x800CCC90, Error Number 0x900CCC92
There are many reasons for the above error. Make sure you are using email@example.com...
Outlook: The connection to the server has failed - Error: 10061
Outlook: The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'yourdomain.com', Server:...
Updating Outlook SSL Certificate
You may want to install SSL for your email or update an existing certificate you had installed...
503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA
When attempting to send email you receive the following message in your mail client software:...
Outlook: Error 0x800CCC0D/E
The connection to the server has failed. First make sure you are using the proper format:...