The error IP Address Has Changed can occur in cPanel and its webmail if your IP addresses changes often due to a weak dhcp lease with your ISP. This can also occur if you log into the same account via two different devices at the same time which have two different IPs. This raises a security flag and blocks you out with the error as a protection service from hackers.
- Login into cPanel and WHM.
- Click on “Main” -> “Server Configuration” -> “Tweak Settings” -> “Security Tab”.
- Look for “Cookie IP Validation” and change the setting to "loose".
- Disable proxy domains also in the Tweak Settings area.
- Clear your web browser’s cache and login into cPanel like normal.