- Login to the control panel.
- Locate the icon "Mailing Lists" within the "Mail" section.
- Locate the mailing list icon.
- Enter the required information.
- List Name - The name you would like for the list. Ex: Newsletter
- Domain - The domain name you would like to assign to.
- Password - The password for the list.
- Password (confirm) - Confirm the password.
- Enter in the required mailing list fields.
- Click the "Create mailing list" button.
- When the mailing list is created, it will appear down below where you may change the password, remove it, manage it, etc.
- 127 Users Found This Useful
For webmail, make sure you are using the proper account name when logging in. For webmail it is...
When you try to send a message in Outlook Express, you may receive the following error message:...
When you attempt to receive an e-mail message in Outlook Express, the following error message may...
Outlook: The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'yourdomain.com', Server:...
When you try to send and receive e-mail, you may receive one of the following error messages:...