- Login to the control panel.
- Locate the icon "Mailing Lists" within the "Mail" section.
- Locate the mailing list icon.
- Enter the required information.
- List Name - The name you would like for the list. Ex: Newsletter
- Domain - The domain name you would like to assign to.
- Password - The password for the list.
- Password (confirm) - Confirm the password.
- Enter in the required mailing list fields.
- Click the "Create mailing list" button.
- When the mailing list is created, it will appear down below where you may change the password, remove it, manage it, etc.
- 127 Users Found This Useful
Outlook: The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'yourdomain.com', Server:...
Yes. Any e-mail you have stored on the server counts as storage for your account. This is one...
It appears the free Outlook app for iOS and Android phone does not support newer SNI based...
If emails sent to your account bounce back to the sender with the following message...A message...
It is possible your internet service provider may be blocking you from sending email outside of...