- Login to the control panel.
- Locate the icon "Mailing Lists" within the "Mail" section.
- Locate the mailing list icon.
- Enter the required information.
- List Name - The name you would like for the list. Ex: Newsletter
- Domain - The domain name you would like to assign to.
- Password - The password for the list.
- Password (confirm) - Confirm the password.
- Enter in the required mailing list fields.
- Click the "Create mailing list" button.
- When the mailing list is created, it will appear down below where you may change the password, remove it, manage it, etc.
- 127 Users Found This Useful
It appears the free Outlook app for iOS and Android phone does not support newer SNI based...
This knowledge base article is filled with great tips on setting up your account to reduce 99.9%...
For blocking .zip attachments you will want to use the "Account Level Filtering" area of your...
POP3 stands for Post Office Protocol version 3, which is the generally accepted protocol used for...
The error IP Address Has Changed can occur in cPanel and its webmail if your IP addresses changes...