- Login to the control panel.
- Locate the icon "Mailing Lists" within the "Mail" section.
- Locate the mailing list icon.
- Enter the required information.
- List Name - The name you would like for the list. Ex: Newsletter
- Domain - The domain name you would like to assign to.
- Password - The password for the list.
- Password (confirm) - Confirm the password.
- Enter in the required mailing list fields.
- Click the "Create mailing list" button.
- When the mailing list is created, it will appear down below where you may change the password, remove it, manage it, etc.
- 127 Users Found This Useful
When you try to receive e-mail messages in Outlook Express, you may receive the following error...
You may want to install SSL for your email or update an existing certificate you had installed...
A POP3 email address is a standard email address, such as the one you may already have with your...
To help prevent unauthorized users from abusing our system you must create the email account in...
If emails sent to your account bounce back to the sender with the following message...A message...