- Login to the control panel.
- Locate the icon "Mailing Lists" within the "Mail" section.
- Locate the mailing list icon.
- Enter the required information.
- List Name - The name you would like for the list. Ex: Newsletter
- Domain - The domain name you would like to assign to.
- Password - The password for the list.
- Password (confirm) - Confirm the password.
- Enter in the required mailing list fields.
- Click the "Create mailing list" button.
- When the mailing list is created, it will appear down below where you may change the password, remove it, manage it, etc.
- 127 Users Found This Useful
For webmail, make sure you are using the proper account name when logging in. For webmail it is...
This knowledge base article is filled with great tips on setting up your account to reduce 99.9%...
Tap SettingsTap Accounts & PasswordsTap Add Account Tap Other (bottom)Tap Add Mail Account...
This can occur for several reasons. Make sure you have the proper spelling of the email...
From the home screen, tap Apps. Scroll to and tap Email.Enter your Email address and Password,...