- Login to the control panel.
- Locate the icon "Mailing Lists" within the "Mail" section.
- Locate the mailing list icon.
- Enter the required information.
- List Name - The name you would like for the list. Ex: Newsletter
- Domain - The domain name you would like to assign to.
- Password - The password for the list.
- Password (confirm) - Confirm the password.
- Enter in the required mailing list fields.
- Click the "Create mailing list" button.
- When the mailing list is created, it will appear down below where you may change the password, remove it, manage it, etc.
- 127 Users Found This Useful
When you try to receive e-mail messages in Outlook Express, you may receive the following error...
For blocking .zip attachments you will want to use the "Account Level Filtering" area of your...
When you try to send and receive messages by using Outlook Express, you are able to send...
This can occur for several reasons. Make sure you have the proper spelling of the email...
cPanel MX records Introduction To update your MX records with this Domain Name System (DNS)...