- Login to the control panel.
- Locate the icon "Mailing Lists" within the "Mail" section.
- Locate the mailing list icon.
- Enter the required information.
- List Name - The name you would like for the list. Ex: Newsletter
- Domain - The domain name you would like to assign to.
- Password - The password for the list.
- Password (confirm) - Confirm the password.
- Enter in the required mailing list fields.
- Click the "Create mailing list" button.
- When the mailing list is created, it will appear down below where you may change the password, remove it, manage it, etc.
- 127 Users Found This Useful
Exporting Your Emails from Horde In the navigation menu at left click on your general...
We have updated webmail. Please be sure to update your bookmark to reflect...
Yes. Changing your system password will change your master email account password.
Outlook is trying to use SSL. Go to 'Tools' -> 'Accounts...' -> 'Mail' -> 'Properties' ->...
POP3 stands for Post Office Protocol version 3, which is the generally accepted protocol used for...