- Login to the control panel.
- Locate the icon "Mailing Lists" within the "Mail" section.
- Locate the mailing list icon.
- Enter the required information.
- List Name - The name you would like for the list. Ex: Newsletter
- Domain - The domain name you would like to assign to.
- Password - The password for the list.
- Password (confirm) - Confirm the password.
- Enter in the required mailing list fields.
- Click the "Create mailing list" button.
- When the mailing list is created, it will appear down below where you may change the password, remove it, manage it, etc.
- 127 Users Found This Useful
When receiving the error, The host yourdomain.com could not be found, the POP3/IMAP (incoming...
Outlook Express is setup to use Secure Password Authentication. Go to 'Tools' ->...
Simply go into your control panel, click mail manager, modify mail exchanger and you can change...
You may want to install SSL for your email or update an existing certificate you had installed...
cPanel MX records Introduction To update your MX records with this Domain Name System (DNS)...