- Login to the control panel.
- Locate the icon "Mailing Lists" within the "Mail" section.
- Locate the mailing list icon.
- Enter the required information.
- List Name - The name you would like for the list. Ex: Newsletter
- Domain - The domain name you would like to assign to.
- Password - The password for the list.
- Password (confirm) - Confirm the password.
- Enter in the required mailing list fields.
- Click the "Create mailing list" button.
- When the mailing list is created, it will appear down below where you may change the password, remove it, manage it, etc.
- 127 Users Found This Useful
The error IP Address Has Changed can occur in cPanel and its webmail if your IP addresses changes...
For blocking .zip attachments you will want to use the "Account Level Filtering" area of your...
If emails sent to your account bounce back to the sender with the following message...A message...
This can occur for several reasons. Make sure you have the proper spelling of the email...
This knowledge base article is filled with great tips on setting up your account to reduce 99.9%...