- Login to the control panel.
- Locate the icon "Mailing Lists" within the "Mail" section.
- Locate the mailing list icon.
- Enter the required information.
- List Name - The name you would like for the list. Ex: Newsletter
- Domain - The domain name you would like to assign to.
- Password - The password for the list.
- Password (confirm) - Confirm the password.
- Enter in the required mailing list fields.
- Click the "Create mailing list" button.
- When the mailing list is created, it will appear down below where you may change the password, remove it, manage it, etc.
- 127 Users Found This Useful
When you attempt to receive an e-mail message in Outlook Express, the following error message may...
Yes! We support IMAP. You can also set your mailbox to whatever size you like, which uses your...
You may receive the following error message. "Domain has exceeded the max defers and failures per...
Simply go into your control panel, click mail manager, modify mail exchanger and you can change...
If you have an account with us and continue to get spam'd there are a few steps you can take....