Sorry to hear that your website is offline. Here are some things you can do to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check Jetpack Monitor's Activity Log. Jetpack Monitor keeps a log of all the events that happen on your website, including when it goes offline. You can check the Activity Log to see if there is any indication of what might have caused your website to go offline.
- Deactivate plugins. If you recently installed a new plugin, it's possible that the plugin is causing your website to go offline. You can deactivate all of your plugins to see if that resolves the issue.
- add the following code to your public_html/.htaccess file..
Allow from 126.96.36.199
Allow from 188.8.131.52
Deny from All
You may access your .htaccess file using any standard FTP program or through your control panel with our services via the "File Manager" icon.
To use File Manager, please open File Manager in your control panel with our services. Navigate to the public_html folder by clicking on the public_html text. Click "Settings" in the upper right corner and enable "Show Hidden Files" then save.
Click on the .htaccess file then click the "Edit" button. Edit the .htaccess file and add the following code to the very bottom and save...
- Contact Ultra. If you've checked all of the above and you're still not sure why your website is offline, you can always contact us for help.
- If you're using a caching plugin, make sure that the cache is cleared.
- If you're using a firewall, make sure that your website is not being blocked.
- If you're using a security plugin, make sure that the plugin is not blocking Jetpack's requests.
If you need control panel login credentials please contact our support team and we will be happy to help.