import a database with Ultra Web Hosting phpMyAdmin:
- Log in to your control panel with Ultra.
- Click phpMyAdmin.
- Click the name of the database you are working with.
- Click on the "Import" tab near the top.
- In the "File to Import" section, click on the "Choose File" button and select the SQL file that you want to import.
- In the "Format" section, select "SQL".
- Click on the "Go" button.
phpMyAdmin will import the database from the SQL file. The process may take a few minutes, depending on the size of the database.
You may need to clear the database first by deleting it and recreating it in the "MySQL Databases" section of your control panel.
Additional tips for importing a database with phpMyAdmin:
- Make sure that the SQL file is in the correct format. The SQL file should be a text file that contains the SQL statements that you want to execute.
- Make sure that the SQL file is compatible with your MySQL version. The SQL file should be compatible with the version of MySQL that is running on your server.
- Back up your database before you import the SQL file. This will help you to protect your data in case something goes wrong during the import process. You may backup the database in phpmyadmin via the "Export" tab.
If you need additional help, please contact Ultra support.