Do you want to have multiple domain names point to your website? With a domain name pointer, you can do just that! A domain name pointer is a domain name that simply points to your account. This means that you can have multiple domains that all lead to the same website.
For example, you could have yourdomain.com, www.yourdomain.com, and yourdomain.net all point to the same website. This is a great way to make it easy for people to find your website, no matter what domain name they type in.
To set up a domain name pointer, you can use the Parked Domains feature in your control panel. This is a free feature that is available to all users.
Here are the steps on how to set up a domain name pointer:
- Log in to your control panel.
- Click on the "Domains" tab.
- Click "Create A New Domain"
- Enter the domain name that you want to point to your account.
- Leave "Share document root" checked.
- Click Submit.